eVisas have become very popular in the last few years. Turkey currently issues eVisas to citizens of 40 countries, but the list will definitely be lengthened in the future. If you are a lucky citizen from South African who no longer need to take a trip to the Turkey Visa for African Citizens, you can apply online and have your eVisa in as fast as 30 minutes. E-Visa applications can be created for an individual, for a family (minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 people) or for a group (minimum of 10 and maximum of 300 people).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DO SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS NEED A VISA TO GO TO TURKEY?
YES, South African citizens will need to apply for an eVisa to enter Turkey. The process is very simple and you can check the requirements here.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM STAY ALLOWED IN TURKEY FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
The maximum stay with the Turkey Visa Types is 30 days in Total and it grants a Multiple Entry.
HOW LONG IS THE TURKEY EVISA VALID?
This visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
The visa processing time and service fees are common concerns for all travelers. Do not worry, iVisa.com’s service is fast, secure and affordable. There are three different processing times with different fees:
- Standard processing – your application will be processed within 24 hours. Although the longest processing time, it is still perfect for those who have ample time to prepare for their trip. As for the cost, you will be charged USD 29.49 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – if you want your application processed faster, you can pay USD 65.99 (service fees included) and choose this option. Your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready to use in just 30 minutes. However, this will cost you more. You will be charged USD 110.99 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A TURKEY VISA?
Although iVisa.com’s process is much easier than going to the embassy, we still need you to provide a few requirements to process your application. Here is a list of documents we need from you:
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. If you do have one, make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country. Just take a quick look at the expiry date.
- Email address – your Turkey eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. iVisa.com will send you a copy, and it will do so via email. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment for your visa and the service fee for iVisa.com is made before the submission of the application. You can do that using a credit or a debit card.
HOW DOES THE TURKEY EVISA WORK?
In April 2013, the Turkish government launched an easy online visa system that issues an eVisa instead of the old “sticker visa”. Once the information and payment are submitted, the visa is emailed to the traveler and must be downloaded and printed out. The eVisa should be shown to airport and customs officials in Turkey and kept safe for the duration of the stay. The eVisa means no more going to local embassies or waiting in line at the airport to obtain a visa.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR THE TURKISH EVISA?
The application process with iVisa.com is quite seamless, it will take you less than 10 minutes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A TURKISH EVISA?
Acquiring a Turkey eVisa using iVisa.com’s services is easier than travelers may think. It should only take 10 minutes or less to finish filling in an online form which is divided into two simple steps. There is also a fantastic support service that can assist you 24/7 in case you need help.
- The first step requires you to fill in your basic information. In this step, you must also choose from one of the processing times mentioned above.
- The second step consists of payment and revision. You can make the payment using the methods mentioned above. It may be taken for granted but revision of your application is more important than you think. It is important that the information you provide is accurate and correct because iVisa.com will work with what you provide. A simple typo can deny your visa. In such a case, you need to reapply, wasting time and money. Always double-check the information you’re submitting.
- Then just submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive!
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MADE A MISTAKE ENTERING MY INFORMATION ON MY TURKEY VISA APPLICATION?
Since your eVisa is linked to your passport number, if we already submitted your application changes are no longer possible and you will have to apply again. If this is your case, please contact our customer service representatives immediately so they can assist you with the problem.
DO I NEED A VISA IF I AM IN TRANSIT THROUGH TURKEY?
Only if you plan to leave the airport while in Turkey, you are required to have a Turkish visa.
WHAT DOES THE TURKISH LOOK LIKE?
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA TO GET MY TURKEY EVISA?
By applying online with iVisa.com, you will have maximum safety for your personal information and confidentiality since we invest a lot in the security of our database system. Our web page could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?
For a faster resolution click here and communicate with one of our customer service representatives to answer your questions. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.