India has a significant issue with street families and children, particularly in metropolitan regions of rural states. According to international estimations, India has the highest population of street families and children; this may be because it is one of the world’s most populous nations.
We have been doing our share as a group to make sure that street kids can find a better life. Your assistance as a volunteer for ngo in india will significantly enhance the standard of living for these kids and their families.
There are teaching opportunities available where volunteers can introduce students to new and diverse activities while teaching them the fundamentals of math, English, and computer usage.
The volunteers are actively involved in this thrilling program, which also teaches them skills that cannot be learned in a classroom.
Your efforts will enable children to receive primary education, learn the English language, and prepare them for future employment in a variety of fields. Additionally, it’s important to learn some fundamental abilities and proper speaking techniques. Children receive support and a variety of activities from iSpiice. Since many of the kids there don’t go to school, our volunteer for ngo in india can give them some much-needed information. We establish a secure environment where kids have the best chance to improve their life.
Role and responsibilities of a volunteer:
- Basic English instruction and the planning of enjoyable activities
- Volunteer and motivate Indian street youngsters.
- Help us to give children the food, education, and a variety of activities they require for their development.
- Make a significant contribution to India’s educational system and truly impact children’s lives.
- teaching children life skills and decent hygiene.
- Children are eager to learn and always welcoming to ngo online volunteer from around the world.
- The Street Children program was created to assist kids who are abandoned by their parents or live in marketplaces, streets, and train stations without a family.
- Our goal is to provide them with housing, food, education, and a variety of other necessities for their development, as well as to care for them and defend their legal rights as children.
- The amazing culture of India will be experienced by volunteers, who will also learn a great deal about the country and its people. promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime trip!
- Supporting children’s social justice while contributing your thoughts and sharing your knowledge.
- 5 days of unpaid employment, from Monday through Friday.
- Choose from a variety of weekend add-on excursions, such as Himalayan trekking, trips to the Golden Temple in Amritsar, and more. However, if you want to travel while ngo online volunteer, we recommend the combination program option, which includes trips to places like the Delhi tour, Jaipur tour, The Taj Mahal & Red fort in Agra, Golden Triangle, Varanasi, and Haridwar-Rishikesh trips, which are situated next to the Ganges river. (Volunteers always request these tours, and depending on availability, these trips also include pick-up from Delhi International Airport upon arrival in India.)
- includes meals, pick-up from the airport, lodging at the volunteer house, and round-the-clock assistance.