When updating to the latest version of iOS, transferring data from an old iPhone to a new one, jailbreaking, or launching any new app on their device, iPhone users encounter a variety of issues. In addition to software and hardware issues, there may also be an iOS bug that has to be repaired as a cause of iPhone issues. If you have been looking for a guide regarding iphone screen repair then you are at the right place!
The most frequent iPhone issues and associated fixes are listed below for your convenience.
- iPhone White Screen of Death: The iPhone White Screen of Death might be caused by a failed upgrade, a jailbreak, or a hardware issue. The system can be restarted. Reset your iPhone to factory settings if it doesn’t fix the problem. If a hard reset does not solve the problem, reboot your iPhone in DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode. But keep in mind that both a hard reset and starting your iPhone in DFU mode will erase all of your data and settings. If your iPhone is frozen at the white screen and you don’t have an iTunes or iCloud backup, you should first use an iPhone recovery application to retrieve all of your data. Next, use a hard reset or DFU mode to fix the white iPhone screen.
- Data loss on the iPhone following an upgrade or jailbreak: You frequently lose your iPhone’s films, images, contacts, and messages after jailbreaking it or upgrading to a new version. iCloud and iTunes backups are a lifesaver in any such circumstance involving data loss on an iPhone. However, a third party recovery application for the iPhone is the ideal do-it-yourself programme if you want to carefully recover a specific sort of data, such as simply images or videos or chat messages, etc. As opposed to performing a full restoration through iTunes/iCloud, you can retrieve the iPhone data you only need.
- Water Damaged iPhone: Your iPhone may have accidentally fallen into the pool or had a glass of water spilled on it. iPhones with water damage may or may not power up. The likelihood of losing the data on your iPhone is also high. Even Apple’s one-year warranty excludes liquid damage coverage. Remove the SIM card after wiping it dry with a cloth. Neither plug it in nor turn it on. For a couple of days to dry, you can alternatively store it with silica gel sachets. Unfortunately, if you use water or any other liquid on your iPhone, your data will be lost. Remain calm. Your deleted contacts, images, movies, audios, and other files can be restored from an iTunes or iCloud backup. Use recovery software if you can’t restore from a backup.
- Apple iPhone Battery Life Issues: Among the most frequent issues faced by iPhone users worldwide is a rapidly depleting battery. Usually, battery life issues appear following an iOS upgrade. By doing a factory reset and limiting the use of battery-intensive apps like Uber, YouTube, Google Maps, and others, it is possible to improve the performance of the iPhone battery. Aside from deleting the apps, you may significantly extend the life of your iPhone battery by viewing websites like Facebook and YouTube using Safari.
- iPhone Black Screen: The iPhone black screen may be brought on by dropping your phone, dropping water on it, upgrading an app, virus, bad firmware, jailbreaking, etc. In order to resolve the problem, start by fully charging your iPhone. This will rule out any potential battery problems. If the issue persists, you can use iTunes to reset your iPhone to its factory default settings, but this also erases all of your iPhone’s data. If you don’t have a backup, you might think about using iPhone recovery software to get your deleted contacts, messages, music, videos, photos, and other data back.
- Overheating iPhone: Have you ever received a notification stating that you must wait for your iPhone to cool down before using it? It’s not unusual to hear complaints about iPhones that get so hot they could explode. Take the hot iPhone to a cooler location far from heat sources and direct sunshine in order to cool it down. Take off the iPhone case and put it away, preferably for a short period of time. Your iPhone’s overheating issue can possibly be resolved by selecting “Reset All Settings.” The problem can occasionally be fixed by updating to a new version of iOS.
- iPhone Camera Roll Crash: A camera roll collapse causes hundreds of your iPhone’s images to be lost. The current photographs and videos on the device cannot be altered in any way. The only method to resolve a Camera Roll crash on an iPhone is to reset it to factory settings. Therefore use a recovery tool for that.
The above common issues in iphone screen repair require immediate attention hence should be taken care off.